About IT LIONS
IT LIONS intend for a Better Tomorrow of our Youth who having diploma ,degree but wander for Jobs.IT LIONS`s team patronage to students their own self-worth, and advance towards self-sufficiency and job training, academic reinforcement, improved IT skills, assistance for Job Placement , and IT support services.
Our mission is to provide such path to the students that will lead them to the invincible heights of knowledge with exemplary professional qualities. Our workshop program reflects the philosophy that real practical knowledge in computer hardware, Networking, Server Management ,Data storage Management etc which converts the students into grasping the IT Jobs ,start own venture, choose different-different field in IT Sector. We provide to students live IT projects knowledge which very helpful to understand that how can make and arrange computer in industries.
IT LIONS is the first-ever workshops that offers a learning opportunities through practical training to create trained professionals in the IT industry in India. The classes for this workshops will be held through a combination of live and recorded lectures that will be beamed online via internet to student desktops/laptops or classrooms using IT LIONS Device platform. The pedagogy will comprise of lectures, case studies, interactive sessions, project work and class exercises.
> Be Confident
> Improve Your Communication Skills
> Dress Up Well
> Watch Your Body Language
> Develop Leadership Qualities
> Be a Patient Listener
> Be a Good Learner
> Do what you’re Passionate about
> Be Passionate about What You Do
Mistakes Never To Make In Interview
- > Dressed inappropriately
- > Displaying a negative attitude or generally being negative
- > No enthusiasm for the company or the role
- > Vague or uninteresting interview answers
- > Smelling like a cigarette
- > Keeping a scarf on during the interview
- > Wearing too much perfume or aftershave
- > Shaking hands too weakly or too strong
- > Complaining that you were kept waiting for the interview
- > Sitting in a too relaxed or aggressive manner
- > Forgetting or mispronouncing the name of the interviewer
- > Forgetting what is written on your CV/Resume
- > Being unprepared for the standard interview questions
- > Lying about your skills, experience, knowledge and qualifications
- > Being rude or uncomplimentary about your previous company or boss
- > Interrupting the interviewer
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
> ITI Computer Hardware & Networking
> Diploma in Computer Hardware & Networking
> IT Small Medium Entrepreneurs
> IT Services Entrepreneurs
> IT Hardware Entrepreneurs
> MBA Professionals
> IT Professionals
> IT Hardware Professionals
"Students in the final year of Graduation or Diploma holder in Computer Hardware | Networking | ITI in Computer Hardware."
"Training Program Attend by 15 Years+ Experiences Holder in IT Industries."